Thank you for accessing our website located at taskerr.practicalperformanceanalyst.com. The Taskerr@PPA website is referred to as ‘the Website’ throughout this article.
– The Website is owned and operated by Practical Performance Analyst.
– This Website is also referred to as Taskerr@PPA throughout this article.
– Sellers are users of the website who register themselves and offer Micro Tasks or Micro Jobs which can be purchased by other users (Freelancers).
– Buyers are users of the website who register themselves and purchase Micro Tasks or Micro Jobs offered by Sellers. Buyers offer to pay Sellers for the outcomes delivered.
– Users at the website can choose to be either Sellers, Buyers or both Buyer & Seller.
Please read through the following general terms and conditions which will govern your use of the Website. By using this website, you acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to abide by these Terms.
License to Use Website
– Taskerr@PPA grants to you a limited, revocable right to access and use the Website and to print pages therefrom for personal, non-commercial or informational purposes only.
– Except as permitted under these Terms and applicable laws, no part of this Website may be otherwise reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Taskerr@PPA.
Copyright in Website Content
– Copyright in all content contained on this Website, including but not limited to text, drawings, photographs and page layout, subsists under, and is protected by, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and international copyright laws and, unless stated otherwise, is owned by Taskerr@PPA or used by Taskerr@PPA under licence.
– Unless otherwise indicated, the Taskerr@PPA® logos appearing on the Website are trade marks belonging to Taskerr@PPA. Any use of these trade mark without the prior written consent of Taskerr@PPA is a breach of the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth) and relevant laws in other countries and is expressly prohibited.
– Third party trade marks may appear on this Website and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trade marks.
Linking to the Website
– Taskerr@PPA grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, provided that Taskerr@PPA is notified of, and approves, such hyperlink and such hyperlink does not portray Taskerr@PPA or its products in a false, misleading or otherwise illegal or offensive manner.
– You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website by use of inline imaging, framing technologies or any other method of incorporating parts of the Website into another site without the prior written consent of Taskerr@PPA.
– You will be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of hyperlinking or framing and will fully indemnify Taskerr@PPAin respect of any loss or damage suffered by Taskerr@PPA in respect thereof.
Linked Third Party Websites and Information
– The Website may contain links to third party information and products. Such content and links are not owned, operated or maintained by Taskerr@PPA, nor are they affiliated or associated with Taskerr@PPA in any way, unless indicated on the external site.
– Taskerr@PPA is not responsible for the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or any third party sites linked to the Website. Such information, advertisements or links are purely for information purposes only and are not endorsements by Taskerr@PPA as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the third party information or sites.
– If you decide to access any of the third party services or websites advertised or linked, you do so entirely at your own risk and, as far as lawfully possible, accepts no liability or responsibility for the actions or omissions of users of the Website or linked sites in relation to the content contained therein.
User Submissions & Testimonials
– Subject to its legal obligations with respect to privacy, any material, information or testimonials submitted to Taskerr@PPA and posted on the Website will be considered as having been voluntarily submitted for use by Taskerr@PPA and as non-confidential and non-proprietary information and Taskerr@PPA is free to use such information on the Website and otherwise at its sole discretion, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes and without liability or compensation to any person or entity.
Limitation of Liability
– While Taskerr@PPA takes all reasonable care to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, the information provided should not be relied upon as being error free or accurate and Taskerr@PPA makes no representation or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, suitability or completeness of any information, content, services, materials and products provided on or via the Website, nor does it accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors or omissions.
– As far as lawfully possible, Taskerr@PPA accepts no liability or responsibility for the actions or omissions of any users of the Website in relation to the content contained herein.
– All information provided on the Website is general in nature and does not constitute technical, non-technical, strategy or any other form of advice and is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent possible under law.
– In no event will Taskerr@PPA be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses whatsoever arising from access to, reliance on, or use of or downloading of information from the Website, (or any associated or linked online service), including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss or information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components.
– Taskerr@PPA is not responsible for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any material accessed through the Website or external sites and will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever resulting from any users downloading or accessing any information or material through the Website.
– Taskerr@PPA does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of the Website (including hypertext links to external sites if any) for any reason whatsoever.
– Taskerr@PPA does not guarantee that files or programs executed and/or downloaded from this Website or provided via this Website are free from viruses and other un-authorised or malicious code or corruption that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software and Taskerr@PPA is not liable for any such damage or interference which may be suffered in connection with use of the online services.
– Taskerr@PPA does not guarantee the security of any information sent to the Website via the Internet and such information is sent at the transmitter’s own risk.
– Taskerr@PPA does not endorse the content of advertisements appearing on the Website and has no liability in respect thereof.
Changes to the Website & Policies
– Taskerr@PPA reserves the right to revise, change, modify or delete the content of any part of the Website, including any product available through the Website, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior written notice.
– Taskerr@PPA reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website or modify, suspend or cancel any of the online services provided via the Website at any time without notice.
– Taskerr@PPA reserves the right to revise, change, modify or delete the content of any part of the Website to reflect new processes that it would like to put in place, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior written notice.
– Taskerr@PPA reserves the right to revise, change or modify these Terms at any time by posting new Terms on the Website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit the Terms each time you visit the Website to review the current Terms by which you must abide.
Micro Tasks Listings on the Website
– As the project information appearing on the Website is entered by third parties, Tasker@PPA will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from:
(a) Third party service provider (Buyer or Seller) information which appears on the Website, including the manner in which the information is displayed or information which may be:
(i) out of date; or
(ii) inaccurate; or
(iii) false or misleading
(b) Third party service provider (Buyer or Seller) promising an outcome which might not be in line with his or her existing credentials
– Taskerr@PPA will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from the quality of work or outcomes obtained through recruiting of a freelancer or Seller using the website
– Taskerr@PPA will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from an Buyer or Sellers conduct who you might have come in contact with through the website
– Taskerr@PPA will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from misleading information provided by Buyers or Sellers using the website
– All dealings and communication regarding the project, including all outcomes and deliverables arising therefrom will be between the Buyer and Seller. Taskerr@PPA is not responsible in any manner for any inappropriate communication, misunderstanding, disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Taskerr@PPA has no liability in respect of such dealings whatsoever.
– Taskerr@PPA is not an agent for any of the Buyer or Seller listed on this Website and Taskerr@PPA has no responsibility for and no liability whatsoever in respect of the conduct during a project by a Seller, quality of service provided by a Seller and impact to the Buyer’s business or person due to quality of outcomes.
– Taskerr@PPA has no responsibility for and no liability whatsoever in respect of the conduct during a project by an Buyer and impact to the Seller business or person due to the inability of the Buyer to pay for the outcomes delivered.
– Taskerr@PPA will not collect any personal information about you from your use of the Website, except where you have provided such information to Taskerr@PPA.
– In specifically and knowingly providing any personal information to Taskerr@PPA via the Website, you consent to Taskerr@PPA using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including for the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means.
– You warrant that you have obtained the consent of any third person whose personal information you post to the Website.
– As a necessary adjunct to the proper operation of the Website, Taskerr@PPA staff and contractors, who are subject to obligations of confidentiality, may be given access to personal information as part of their services.
– For record-keeping purposes Taskerr@PPA may retain copies of email sent to it by you.
– If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms will continue to apply.
– The content on or accessible through the Taskerr@PPA website including the ratings provided for each of the users (Buyer, Seller) is meant to help connect Buyers to the right Sellers and does not constitute advice on selecting a solution provider (Seller) or advice on selecting the right Buyer.
By using this Website, you agree to the Terms. We may vary these Terms at any time without notice and, if we do, we will provide the updated version on this Website.
If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you must leave this Website and not use our Online Services.